"If today was your last day on earth, what would you do?"
…”And more importantly, is he single?”
Steve and Natasha in unison: "NO."
Sam looks like he’s haing a religious experience.
do you ever read a fic that is so much better than the actual canon that you get angry
Let me tell you, In The Flesh completely crushed my soul and I don’t know what to do with myself. I’m going to cry FOR REAL if we don’t get the 3rd season. As for the drawing - I guess, when something inspires me so deeply, I want to draw Klimt-styled fanarts. So here it is. I felt the reverence and serenity of The Kiss suited these two pretty well.
omg why have I wasted my life saying I’m bisexual or pansexual when I could be ambisextrous
The Gentleman's Journal - "& That's A Wrap" (x)
let’s roll film motherfuckers.
[imagines a character in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a scenario in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a whole show and concept in the hands of better writers]
Danielle Brooks & Samira Wiley on Celebrity Girl Crushes
It always fascinates me when I meet a woman who says she is not a feminist.
(1) On average women are paid 19% less than men
(2) In the US a man who raped a woman who was HIV positive, contracted the disease himself & went on to try and sue her
(3) 77% of anti-abortion leaders are men.. 100% of them will never be pregnant
(4) In certain cultures, babies and children have their genitals mutilated in order to become more desirable to their future husband
(5) We live in a society that teaches women how to protect themselves against rape rather than teaching people that rape is not acceptable
(6) The focus in court cases of violence/sex crime against women is always ‘what could she have done to prevent it?’
(7) Songs that glorify rape and sexual violence against women still top the charts again and again
(8) In China, female fetuses are aborted because they are seen to be useless to their family
(9) Over summer, many secondary schools told their female students they could not wear certain items of clothing because it distracted the male students
(10) Across the world girls as young as 6 are forced to marry men sometimes 10 times their age or face death at the hands of their family
(11) The media constantly commentate on women’s appearance, not achievements
(12) 85% of victims of sex trafficking are women
(13) Virginity was a concept created by men, who decided their penis’ were so important they changed the fundamental structure of a woman
Is all of that okay with you?
It shouldn’t be.